List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: woodstox and jackson?
From:       David Blevins <david.blevins () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-14 20:43:34

Portable, yes.

Generated, yes.  So safe to edit, not really.  Ideally we'd figure out why it didn't \
generate correctly and fix there.

I saw you made a couple fixes to the generated source.  Pragmatically, if we can add \
a test case to the container/openejb-jee-accessors/ for the fixes that would give us \
at least some lasting awareness that something certain fixes need to be made.  That's \
good enough protection for now.  We can migrate the fix to the proper place later.

When we generate again and overwrite the hand-made fixes, we'll have the test cases \
to ensure we haven't lost anything.

-David