List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: TomEE Plus?
From:       David Blevins <david.blevins () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-19 5:21:37

If we can boot and run without CXF, that's good enough.  I know the core can, not \
sure on TomEE itself.

With our deployment design the way it is (split between config and assembly) we can \
do all sorts of things to the app prior to handing it over to the Assembler.  There's \
already some code that can strip out JMS & CMP (DebuggableVmHackery) and some that \
can strip out Web Services and references to Web Services (RemoveWebServices).

So we can strip things out and issue a warning, deploying the "trimmed" app.  Or we \
can reject the app and issue failures.  Can easily do both and make it configurable \
via a flag.

-David