List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: Introducing myself to you
From:       David Blevins <david.blevins () visi ! com>
Date:       2010-04-30 22:25:09

On Apr 23, 2010, at 12:35 AM, Bakalsky, Krum wrote:

> Currently the link you have provided shows some huge stack trace.
> Maybe there is some problem with its contents ?

Apache just upgraded Confluence versions and now the plugin that
created that report from Jira is broken.  Trying to get it fixed.

> Or maybe you meant the JIRA location for EJB 3.1 stuff
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=12310530&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=12313252 \
>  ?

That's the right set of jiras.  Indeed there are many :)  Fortunately
it's more because I broke them out into very minor details just to
make it a bit easier to know what to do.

> I am going to check the EJB 3.1 spec and to get familiar with the
> semantics of this new annotation @AccessTimeout.

It's real simple, I'll try and get some details in another thread.

-David