List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: How to use OpenEJB with Tomcat
From:       Matthias Wessendorf <matzew () apache ! org>
Date:       2010-04-30 10:32:21

Hello Minh,

usually it is very simple.

Download the openejb.war from here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/openejb/3.1.2/

deploy it (as openejb.war) to tomcat's webapp folder

go to localhost:8080/openejb and run the "tests".
I'd also do the install (for the agent).

Than you could checkout this example:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/webapps/jsf/

=> Follow the instructions in the README.txt

If you want a modern version of JSF2 (MyFaces2), feel free to
apply this patch:

-Matthias