List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: Apache Retreat
From:       Jacek Laskowski <jacek () laskowski ! net ! pl>
Date:       2010-02-03 8:10:53

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
<nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, any one of you is going there ?

I won't make it, but it gave me an idea to come to Ireland and stay at
a hostel for a cheap(er) stay. I'm not used to find a place in
hostels, but to cut expenses it's gonna work out pretty well. It's
gonna be a weekend trip in April/May. If you've tips and tricks you
could share let me know - I'm a better programmer than trip organiser
:)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski