List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: Flushing out validation
From:       Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.mohammad () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-01 16:13:22

Good idea Karan :-). But I have a modified version on it, the user can
specify if he/she needs a detailed validation messages, if yes we can
display all the info you mentioned. If not defined then we display
short validation errors/warnings.

BTW can you please join me in this task ? cause as I said I don't have
that much of time to do it in a short time.

--
----
Thanks