List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: Embedding OpenEJB into Spring
From:       Dain Sundstrom <dain () iq80 ! com>
Date:       2008-08-13 18:28:04

In intellij (and I assume eclipse) when you are editing a spring.xml
file, the IDE recognizes that it is a Spring file so when you type
<property name= and control-space, you get a pop-up list of valid
property names in current bean class.  This works because the IDE
scans the bean class for setters.

-dain