List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: [QUESTION] OpenEJb plugin for Eclipse
From:       Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallimore () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-21 12:02:37

Hi David,

I've added a patch to the JIRA issue this morning. I've used this to add
annotations to an app I work one for my day job, which only uses session
and message driven beans and it seems to have done a pretty good job.

If you're able to take a look I'd certainly be very grateful, please do
let me know what you think.

I've made some progress in terms of generating annotations for CMP
entity beans, but I would find it particularly useful to have a
discussion about what the best way to go about this is - I think we'll
probably have to look at the CMP class, see what it inherits from and
then change it from an abstract object to an non-abstract one, adding
the right fields to match the getters/setters, and then adding the
annotations.

I've got a bit of a TODO list below, but if there's anything else that
anyone would find useful, please let me know.

Jon