List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: unstable build openejb-3.0.0-556337
From:       David Blevins <david.blevins () visi ! com>
Date:       2007-07-16 21:14:06

On Jul 15, 2007, at 3:36 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:

> Just askign as a future plan, I raised the issue of having a weekly
> or daily
> snapshot, but didn't get any comment about AFAIR, I need your
> opinion please
> and the others of caurse :D.

I think something more regular would be great.  We sort of did them
by hand in the past, but once a week might not be a bad idea.

Here are some links to former hand-made unstable builds:

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@openejb.org/msg00561.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@openejb.org/msg00504.html

-David