List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: OpenEJB & vmbuild
From:       David Blevins <david.blevins () visi ! com>
Date:       2007-07-11 16:01:21

On Jul 11, 2007, at 7:02 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> From what I can tell, OpenEJB has moved on to other pastures for
> builds, but I'm just double checking...
>
> OpenEJB currently has a build set up in vmbuild.apache.org. It's
> been down for little bit, but is now back up.
>
> vmbuild is scheduled to be moved to a faster machine, and I intend
> to install a more recent build of Continuum (that supports grouping
> projects and is generally faster, more managable and more stable).

Sweet.  The intolerable slowness of the other machine was a severe
pain.  I did want to resetup OpenEJB as one big project but have been
putting it off due to the time it takes to delete things from the
slow vmbuild machine.

Are we also going to use a different db than hsql?  Seems that really
gets slow once there's month or two's worth of data in it.

When you get the new machine up, I'll be happy to set us up again anew.

-David