List:       openejb-development
Subject:    OpenJPA moved to JAXB 2.1 and this is gonna cause trouble
From:       Jeff Genender <jgenender () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-06-25 16:11:11

Hi,

I am sending this to the G and OEJB lists.

We have dependencies on OpenJPA SNAPSHOT in trunk.  Looks like they
moved to jaxb 2.1 and this is causing troubles with building.

First its having trouble finding javax.xml.stream:stax-api:jar:1.0-2,
and second, I am fairly confident this is going to impact certification.

Thoughts?

Jeff