List:       openejb-development
Subject:    [OpenEJB-dev] RE: OpenEJB Webadmin
From:       Tim Urberg <tim_urberg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 15:10:07

Hi Jeremy,

I'll have to restart the server tonight, then your bean will show up in the
"DeploymentList" screen.  I don't currently have a screen to change or edit a
deployed bean, but I can certainly add that to the list of tasks.

Right now there is not a JNDI browser, but I can probably take what David wrote
in his Tomcat thing and put that in the webadmin and then you can actually
invoke the bean.

Thanks everyone, for the comments so far.  I'm probably only going to have this
up and running for a couple weeks, so jump in when you can!

If you don't get the opportunity to see the webadmin on line, you can always
get the source code from the main branch, build it and try it out that way.

Thanks,
Tim