List:       openejb-development
Subject:    [OpenEJB-dev] [ openejb-Support Requests-692939 ] Cannot start Server under win2k
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-02-25 14:54:42

Support Requests item #692939, was opened at 2003-02-25 06:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439275&aid=692939&group_id=44351

Category: Install Problem
Group: 0.9.1

Initial Comment:
Hi,

as I went through the Hello world example, I got an error
starting the server. It's not possible to run the server nor
"openejb start -help" the console always closes itself.
The same problem occures when I use the batch file from
the HelloWorld example. Even a pause in the batch does
not prevent the console window from beeing closed.

Any suggestion?

THX a lot for all your work,

Dennis