List:       openejb-development
Subject:    [OpenEJB-dev] [ openejb-Tasks-687162 ] Easier CMP Finder method deploy support
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-02-22 20:52:22

Tasks item #687162, was opened at 2003-02-15 12:52
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=460291&aid=687162&group_id=44351

Category: deploy
Group: 0.9.2

Initial Comment:
The

Must check the jar for CMP entity beans.

See what find methods each has in it's remote interface (besides the required findByPrimaryKey method,
which is mapped automatically)

For each method, prompt the user to give you an OQL string that castor will use for the ejbFind method

Put that those strings to the openejb-jar.xml. This is done with the
org.openejb.alt.config.ejb11.EjbDeployment.addQuery method.