List:       opencsw-users
Subject:    [csw-users] KNotify
From:       qy1ggy802 () sneakemail ! com (Tim Longo)
Date:       2007-04-11 14:37:56

I think I've turned something on that causes a "Notification - KNotify" dialog to pop up saying "unminimize" every time I open a minimimized application window. It's rather annoying, but I can't figure out how to turn it off? Anyone using KDE have a suggestion?

FYI, I am using KDE from blastwave on Solaris 10 (sparc).

Thank you