List:       opencsw-users
Subject:    [csw-users] Local freeware server.
From:       bogdan () its ! uq ! edu ! au (Bogdan Iamandei)
Date:       2004-05-11 22:41:58

	Hi everyone,

I've got a question with regards to setting up a local freeware server.
It seems that the only "makecontents" script to generate the catalog
file is a rather old version. Is there a posibility of getting the new
version of the script which not only creates the catalog file but it
also creates the descriptions too?

							Thanks,
								Ino!~

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe.  Attack ships on fire
off the shoulder of Orion.  I watched C-beams glitter in the dark