List:       openbsd-x11
Subject:    video adapter w/ XVideo support recommendations
From:       Dan Weeks <dan () danimal ! org>
Date:       2001-11-23 16:56:28

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good and reasonable video
adaptor that has XVideo support under XFree86?  One that runs at
1600x1200x24 at least would be preferable.  I've searched on-line a bunch,
but I can't find a reliable list of video adapters and what they support.

It's too bad that some vendors release binary only Linux dirvers as my AGP
TNT2 would work great I'm sure, it just lacks the XVideo support.

Thanks.

-d

--
dan weeks - codemonkey - http://danimal.org/