List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    security-audit
From:       "Kenney, George" <GKenney () crcpress ! com>
Date:       2001-04-25 17:44:30

I am sorry for the informality of a blind email, I have no way of knowing
who to speak with yet, I feel I have a worth while message.

Auerbach Publications can be a tremendous resource to any consulting company
looking to ensure the integrity and security of their clients systems and
networks.
I am hoping you have the time and inclination to explore some of our
publications and contact me for a 100% satisfaction guarantee trial.

The link below will take you to our IT Today Magazine. From this magazine
you will be able to link directly to both our catalog and actual issues of
our various news letters, journals and even our Auerbach Information
Management System, I want you to explore some of our content as I strongly
feel our publications and systems will benefit you greatly.  Please take the
time to acquaint yourself with Auerbach Publications.
http://www.auerbach-publications.com/today/ <--IT Today Magazine
Thank you,
George Kenney
Auerbach Publications