List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    I386 Install Problem - fails to load installer
From:       MJPEARCE () aol ! com
Date:       1999-09-28 7:44:52

Hi,

I've just purchased the OpenBSD 2.5 CDROM pack

But I am having problems just trying to run the install program.
I've booted from CD and also tried with a boot floppy but the install program
fails on both.

What happens - all goes well booting an identifying devices until

    isa0 at mainbus0
    isadma0 at isa0panic: isadmaattach: can not create DMA map

Then I get a message telling me to reboot

Any suggestions to help with this problem ?

regards
Melvyn Pearce

mjpearce@aol.com