List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    International Business Opportunities
From:       "Ecotech Technologies, L.L.C."<ecotechusa () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-06-07 0:43:10

                                                                                      \
ECOTECH TECHNOLOGIES, L.L.C. 4001 E., Broadway Road, Suite 7, Phoenix, AZ 85040, USA
Tel: (602) 437 8000, Fax: (602) 437 4033
E-mail: ecotechusa@yahoo.com
http://www.ecotechindia.com

Dear Sir,
Sub: Your Partner for Development of International Business

Ecotech Technologies, L.L.C., Phoenix, USA is a subsidiary of principal company \
Ecotech Marketing who has been established for 7 years in International Business \
Development and committed to promote cleaner technologies and projects.

It promotes technologies, projects, products and equipments/machinery. Our business \
network covers India, Oman, UAE and Egypt.

To promote your products we developed a team of professionals. The team is unique mix \
of technical and commercial personnel from various institutes and industries. Whether \
you are interested in licensing your technology or looking for establishing a joint \
venture or your own subsidiary or offering a turnkey project, we can provide you \
complete services from concept to implementation level.

We provide services like market research and opportunity assessment study, \
feasibility study, project analysis, statutory services and supervision of \
implementation of project.

We have been trying to promote more and more sustainable and eco-friendly \
technologies and we are committed to it.

India is one of the fastest growing and largest economy, a democratic country with \
very optimistic program to implement sustainable manufacturing projects and one of \
the leading countries who has implemented largest number of projects.

You have a concept, technology or product, and we have the professional experiences \
to take you to international.

Sincerely
Bimal Das