List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    OpenBSD Store in Brazil
From:       Emerson Santos <emerson () tropicalbr ! com ! br>
Date:       1999-01-24 15:50:26

Dear OpenBSD Team,

When I was looking at your page I noticed that you does not have
representatives in Brazil.

We would like to know what it is necessary to become a sales partner of
the OpenBSD products in Brazil.

We are an ISP from Rio De Janeiro and have ample infrastructure to carry
Internet and phone sales. We use Linux and FreeBSD currently but we are
considering OpenBSD for a sun-sparc that we have here.

Thanks for the excused attention.

Best regards,