List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    broken health resource on your site
From:       Lindsey Weiss <lindsey () outbounding ! com>
Date:       2013-11-05 14:42:43

Hello,

I'm sorry for contacting you out of the blue like this, but I'm writing an
article about why Denverites are considered some of the healthiest people in
the US. Your site has been a huge help to me in my research! I noticed that
you have a broken URL on your site for the UC Health Sciences Center
(http://www.uchsc.edu/), which is now the Anschutz Medical Campus. I thought
you'd appreciate knowing the address of the new website for Anschutz:
http://www.ucdenver.edu/anschutz/Pages/landing.aspx

I found that broken link on this page of your site, by the way:
http://ns2.nolabb.com/people/acd/web_refs/www.openbsd.org/donations.html.

To make it worth your time to go in and update your links, I thought I'd
share some of the other links I've found to be particularly helpful in my
research. There are some really great resources out there that other readers
or researchers (like myself) could really benefit from, so I thought you may
want to add them. Here are a few of those:

Colorado's "Winnable" Health Battles Data
http://www.chd.dphe.state.co.us/winnables/

Students' Guide to Going Green in Denver
http://www.homeadvisor.com/article.show.Going-Green-in-Denver.17323.html

Denver's Most Common Public Health Problems
http://www.denverhealth.org/PublicHealthandWellness/PublicHealth/HealthInform
ationforDenver/CommonPublicHealthProblems.aspx

Garden to Cafeteria Program at Denver Public Schools
http://foodservices.dpsk12.org/garden.html

Would you like me to send you a link to the article once it's published?
Just let me know. Thanks so much!
Lindsey

Lindsey Weiss
lindsey@outbounding.com

P.S. If you'd rather not receive emails from me in the future about other
dead links on your site, please do not hesitate to let me know. You can reply
to this email or contact me at lindsey@outbounding.com

2054 Kildaire Farm Rd. #204 | Cary, NC | 27518