List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    nature human hair extensions and wigs
From:       "nian.hair" <nian.hair () fsntrade ! com>
Date:       2013-05-14 10:36:48

Dear,
Have a good day.
This is Nian from China.I saw your several hair products on website,and think you \
might need to import those items from China.

our products include full Mono wigs,full lace wigs, Jewish wigs,front lace \
                wigs,toupee.
                     hair weft, hair bulk,Clip in hair extensions,skin weft,tape hair \
extensions,Micro ring hair extensions,Keratin hair extensions and so on.

Our products are carefully processed,the quality of ours is better than other \
suppliers, while our prices are not high.

Welcome to order!

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Nian