List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    Google Adwords PPC Ad's by Global Advertising Media
From:       "Google Adwords - Global Advertising Media" <suraj.saroj () reliancemail ! net>
Date:       2009-09-29 7:10:03

Reply to:  <mailto:CONTACT@GLOBALADVERTISINGMEDIA.COM>
contact@globaladvertisingmedia.com

Google ADWords -- PAY-pER-cLICK Advertisement

We are delighted to offer you a marketing tool that has worked for customers
internationally as well as domestically and is now being brought to you by
Global Advertising Media. We are promoting your website through various
keywords on www.google.com. Using Latest internet marketing tools "GOOGLE
ADWORDS" for Advertisement on www.google.com a World Largest Search Engine +
Get Visibility on 1000's of Google Content and Google Search Partner like
Google Web Search, Gmail, Orkut, Desktop, Directory, Images, Groups, Picasa
also like Times of India, Mid Day, India-mart, Trade India, Sulekha.com,
naukri.com, Jim Trade, HotFrog etc. Which give related and Targeted Business
Traffic.

About Google AdWords:
The latest and effective search-marketing tool that we were speaking of is
Google AdWords. More and more small to medium-sized businesses are seeing
great results with online advertising. When you advertise with Google, ads
for your business show up next to the natural search results. In this way,
Google AdWords ads connect you with potential customers precisely when
they're looking for the products and services you offer.

Benefits to Company:
*   Relevance: Your ads are triggered by specific keywords you choose (eg.
Product Name: XYZ) Manufacturer of xyz product, Supplier of xyz product,
Dealer of xyz product, Manufacturer and Supplier of xyz product etc, so when
someone searches for what you offer, they'll see your ad.
*   Reach: What's more, you can choose exactly where your ads appear -
around the world, specific countries, only in India or just within your
state.
*   Value: Our Pay Per Click & Click to Call model ensures that you only pay
when a potential customer clicks on your ad and visits your website. In
other words, you only pay when your advertising works.
*   Feedback: We provide you reports regularly to update you on the progress
of your ads.
*   Control: Adwords gives you full control over your spending. You decide
your daily or monthly budget, and you can adjust it whenever you want
*   What's more, you can choose exactly where your ads appear - around the
world, specific countries, only in India or just within your state.
*   Google Search Partners: Foollowing are the Google search partners, so
that your ad will appear on these sites also. e.g.:- If any client is
searching on AOL.com, then your ad will appear on that site also, in the
same package*.

We have shared the advertising plan created for you, based on our study of
your website and inputs provided by you. The investment required to be made
by you for the year will be: (Please look at Quotation for Prices) for
complete one Year and about decided by the company.
Please contact me on any clarifications or queries. We look forward to build
a long term and mutually beneficial business relationship.

Packages
1 Month
3 Month
6 Month
Annual
No. of Keywords

National
International
National
International
National
International
National
International

Iron
5,000
8,000
15,000
24,000
30,000
48,000
60,000
96,000
10

Bronze
9,000
15,000
27,000
45,000
54,000
90,000
108,000
180,000
20

Silver
15,000
25,000
45,000
75,000
90,000
150,000
180,000
300,000
35

Gold
25,000
40,000
75,000
120,000
150,000
240,000
300,000
480,000
60

Platinum
40,000
60,000
120,000
180,000
240,000
360,000
480,000
720,000
100

Diamond
60,000
100,000
180,000
300,000
360,000
600,000
720,000
1,200,000
150

Black Diamond
100,000
200,000
300,000
600,000
600,000
1,200,000
1,200,000
2,400,000
250
Note: Service TAX Extra as pre Indian Government Rules.

For Detail Proposal and Quotation reply this email:
<mailto:enquiry@globaladvertisingmedia.com>
enquiry@globaladvertisingmedia.com

If not interested with this email - put subject unsubscribe and reply to
<mailto:contact@globaladvertisingmedia.com>
contact@globaladvertisingmedia.com

GLOBAL ADVERTISING MEDIA
Suraj Saroj (National Head - Business Consultant)  +91 98929 94104 | 93248
50002
Email: contact@globaladvertisingmedia.com | Website:
www.globaladvertisingmedia.com

MUMBAI: 52/13, Western Rly Colony, Kasturba Marg, Kandivali (W). Mumbai -
400067
GUJARAT: VALSAD: Abrama Road, Darpan Society, Near Police H/Q, Valsad -
396001