List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    Regarding my resume for the permanent or part time or freelance contractual job position in your com
From:       "Data Extraction Penetration Testing Email Campaign Ethical Hacking Competitor R
Date:       2009-08-31 1:55:32

Respected Sir/Madam,

It's my pleasure to get in touch with you. First of all I would like to
introduce myself. I am an Information Technology Expert with world records in
my field from India who can be very useful in your business as far as it
concerns to marketing, promotion or advertising of your products services to
make it in reach of every individual across the world. I assure you of world
wide huge global exposure of your website links, products, and services as
well as create a global brand name for you in the market. As a result, I
decided to send this email to you with my attached resume. I would be thankful
to you for the same, if you once go through my resume, my expertise, my
achievements and awards. I have world records and lots of achievements and 12
years of experience in Information Technology as well as several other
industry sectors. I am looking for any kind of job such as part time, hourly,
monthly, freelance, contractual, etc. I have been working for several clients
across the globe as a freelancer and have all more then sufficient
infrastructure, my own small lab for research and development and skilled
manpower. I hold a global brand name and reputation across the freelance
market for my skills, expertise and achievements and have news in several
leading newspapers, magazines, internet and electronic media for various
levels where I proved myself through practical demonstration. I believe in
practical results rather then just talking about and thus kindly request you
to try my skills for your business benefits. I am quite confident and assure
you for best of the best once I start working with you. My work is completely
through online mode(i.e. internet), so it doesn't matter at all whether I am
physically present in various countries or not. I can handle everything from
my own R & D Lab which is fully equipped with latest infrastructure. Whether
in which ever corner of the world your office exists, it doesn't matter at
all. So, do not hesitate to get in touch with me incase you feel that my
expertise, experience and achievements can benefit your business at any level.
It will be my pleasure to deliver you the best of the best in industry. I am
ready for starting the projects on hourly, permanent, contractual, freelance,
home based and part time basis. But trust is the first step towards a long
term business relationship. I try my level best through my hard work to
deliver more then what I commit and need only patience and co-operation of my
clients and employer.

My resume is also available for download on:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/31c472ea-ba8d-4e96-b348-bd0ce95abad2/CV

Thanking you with a hope that you will have a look at my resume and give me an
opportunity to work out with your firm,

Sincerely

Kalpesh Sharma
Digital Signature of Expertise and Achievements
Self Employed Freelancer
Internet Marketing Expert
Online Promotion Expert
Web Research Expert
Data Extraction Expert
Competitor Technical Intelligence Expert
Information Security Consultant
Information Technology Consultant
Online Advertising Expert
SEO(search engine optimization) Expert
SEM(search engine marketing) Expert
Software and Website Penetration Testing Expert
Acting, Assistant Director, Print Ads, TV Ads, Serials, Films, Modelling
Journalism Writer, Story/Script Writer, Song Writer
New Ideas and Concepts Research Expert, Production Assistant
My Challenge: Exclusively Researched Reality Show Ideas which will generate
double the income of what current TV shows are earning.
Proprietor, Shubhlabh Technologies
Ahmedabad, India.
http://www.shubhlabhtechnologies.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/DEFANGED which had a name of \
Biodata.11159DEFANGED-doc]