List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    Broken link
From:       Martin Samuelsson <openbsdfaq () cos ! user ! lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-05-11 14:51:42

Please feel free to forward this as necessary if needed.

On the following page:

http://www.openssh.org/faq.html#2.10

there is a link to:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-05.txt

which does not seem to exist.

I searched a corresponding document and realized that the -07 revision
did get referred to as late as in the IETF Progress Report 1-Mar-05 to
31-Mar-05. Although I did still not manage to find the actual document.

I'm a Debian user and not to familiar with OpenBSD's bug reporting,
please let me know if I should report issues like these somewhere else
in the future.
--
/Martin