List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    No fixed disk present
From:       CM3FOI () aol ! com
Date:       2003-12-29 1:44:43

Somebody help me please|
Hello my name is Christopher and I am a owner of a IBM laptop 600 x I
purchased a hard drive off of eBay to upgrade in my laptop what it did when I put it
in it causes this problem. No fixed disk present and I have been trying to fix
this four days now there must be someone who know how to fix this problem
with out it being so complicated if you can help me with this it would be
appreciated very much or if there is some software that I need to purchase please let
me know whatever you can do I truly appreciated thank you very much