List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    MINH HOANG GARMENT CO.,LTD
From:       "Thao-KT" <thao_tan () mhg ! com ! vn>
Date:       2003-12-13 1:58:33

Dear Sirs,

How are you today? Nice to meet you.

My copany is minh hoang garment co.,ltd (mhg) . MHG is a privately owned
copany established in 1992 Since then we have become a leader in garment
manufacture in HoChiMinh City, VietNam. 90% of our total product is FOB. We
've been exporting to th EU, Asian, Japanese, USA, makets.
MHG always provide high quality products to meet quality stadards in Japan, EU
and USA. We've produced a wide range of productsfor famous brands like :
Ellesse, Diadora, Champion, Adidas, Umbro, Target, Dubin, Catimini, NIKE,
Columbia, and Lolytos..
We've over 1,200 sets of sewing machines and monthly output is over 200.000
pieces of garment. Covers 10.000m2 . We'll bill 10 factory in DONG NAI ,
VIETNAM with COVERS 100.000M2.
We warmly welcome the customers from all the parts of the world to establish
business relationships with us. Pls don't forget contact to Us.

Thanks and best regards,
Thao Tan/mar dept

Thanh Thao  Tan- Marketing - dept
Tel : (84-8)9965107/9967480  Ext : 220
Adress Mail : thao_tan@mhg.com.vn
handphone : 0903805154

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of picture.pdf]