List:       openbsd-vax
Subject:    HYIP Monitor
From:       "Bertram Evans" <tengu () maurorech ! com>
Date:       2012-10-31 13:25:03

3% DAILY PROFIT
Fixed daily profit for 90 Business days
(Mon-Fri, Principal Back, 370% Total Return)

Investment Package: http://avousa.com

P.S. Due to the USA rules on providing international investment services,
we are being forced to change our main domain name to avousa.com
We ask for your understanding and really wish to apologize for any
inconvenience caused by this decision. From today, you can visit us at
avousa.com and please update all links to avousa.com

Best Regards,
AVO INC
6801 19th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11204