List:       openbsd-vax
Subject:    This is so cool, get 3,500 tv channels on your computer..Just amazing!
From:       "SatelliteTV"<user () openbsd ! org>
Date:       2012-07-11 10:45:24

SatelliteDirectâ„¢'s software technology taps into more than 3,500 TV
channels worldwide right over the Internet. Now you can enjoy more
channels than your cable and satellite TV combined for a one-time fee
less than one month of your monthly cable bill.

You don't need a satellite dish, receiver or any other equipment to use
our software. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Simply download our software and you are ready to enjoy over 3,500
channels worldwide.

You can watch TV right from your laptop or desktop computer anytime or
anywhere in the world. Or connect your computer directly to your TV set -
once you are a member we will show you how!

Have a look today << click here >>

REVIEWS
"I was amazed by your large collection of channels, my cable company only
had a quarter of your content. Great stuff!"
- Maria C. Albany, NY

"Product was just as described. Big selection of channels and easy to
use. A+++"
- Sylvia R. Seattle, WA

"I hooked my computer to my 65" flat screen and now your software works
just like my previous satellite dish service, except 100 times cheaper.
Thank you!"
- Jason E. Montreal, Canada

"Thanks to your software, I cancelled my costly TV Cable service. Money
well spent!"
- Mark D. Manchester, UK