List:       openbsd-vax
Subject:    This is not spam, this is News! GOD is walking on the Earth,  Judging!
From:       "The End Time Message" <uncensored () theendtimemessage ! com>
Date:       2011-08-29 15:04:35

Warning to the Indonesian Government, GOD said HE can see a Tsunami coming
soon, get prepared!
GOD said I must warn the Indonesian Government to start looking out for the
signs there is going to be a Tsunami, a great big tidal wave VERY SOON, that
people should avoid the beaches, if possible!
GOD said the World Government, the secret societies have been digging holes
and setting off bombs in them to deliberately cause Tsunamis and devastation.
GOD said they are using it as a distraction and as part of their ethnic
cleansing programme, because they are Evil, just like the wars they have
created.
GOD said many of the Indonesian people are good people and HE wants the
government to stay alert and not to become complacent in checking for signs,
and as soon as you see anything unusual you should warn the people straight
away and clear the areas!

Other posts on The End Time Message Blog
Start disobeying your orders

GOD has given me a message for some of the people who caused the 9/11 planned
attack bombings

GOD said the reason why these statues look realistic is because there are REAL
PEOPLE inside of them!

GOD said this is a newsreel from behind the scenes

A History Lesson From GOD Introduction Part 1
A New History Lesson From GOD Part 1
A New History Lesson From GOD Part 2

GOD said this is for the newcomers, the BNP, EDL, IRA, The Real IRA and the
Klu Klux Klan thugs

13 dead and nothing said!

People Get Ready, there's a Train Coming!

Jesus, be the centre
GOD said the British Monarchy Phillip Hitler is EVIL!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!
GOD said the British Monarchy Phillip Hitler is enslaving Black People in
Sierra Leone for Cadburys chocolate!

The price the British Monarchy Phillip Hitler stamped on a black person, One
Penny A Piece!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!
GOD said the British Monarchy Phillip Hitler Owns Microsoft and he wanted a
design to show off his ancestral past!

This is a real picture of Jesus!

GOD said this is a picture of HIMSELF and how HE looked when HE was portrayed
as Jesus.

GOD said HE had the picture taken after the event because there were no
cameras when the event took place in Jamaica.

To read more click on the links below.

A History Lesson From GOD Introduction Part 2

GOD said since this message was first published on the Facebook End Time
Message Community Page and on the End Time Message blog
(http://theendtimemessage.blogspot.com) Jesus was Black, GOD said people's
attitudes have changed and there is more racism coming out and people are not
worshipping as much as they did!

GOD said in response to your comment, I should Stop "The Printing Press" It's
"smoking!" for the News Updates!
Although we have sent out thousands of emails, we have a very slow connection.
GOD said it is because people from all walks of life, some of whom have never
had a relationship with HIM are joining in and forwarding the emails to their
groups of friends and sending text messages is the reason why the stats are
going up like a rocket! GOD said HE would like to commend Germany and America
especially! GOD said HE finds it beautiful and that you are softening HIM...
We have been watching the stats on the End Time Message blog
(http://theendtimemessage.blogspot.com) and the map with the different
countries, and we are able to see who has been reading the posts which we have
been posting; the different colours on the map shows us which Country,
Continent or Island are doing the most reading. Some countries , the colour
are very deep constantly and different places around the world vary from day
to day.
GOD said HE is not going to make HIMSELF known until the whole map lights up
and is rich in colour! GOD said that's when it is going to be more than
beautiful!  GOD said when HE sees all of Africa light up on a map, that's when
HE will be satisfied!
GOD said to the African people: keep spreading the good news!  HE wants to see
the statistics figures higher!
GOD said that I AM like Noah! GOD said I AM like Jonah as well! HE said HE had
to put ME in the whale to keep ME quiet, that's an account that I have not
written about yet!
P.S. GOD said can you see the news headlines now, is it bold enough? GOD said
to let you know it wasn't the machine which broke down the night before last,
it was us who broke down with exhaustion! GOD said HE made us sackcloth for
you!
I never asked GOD for all of this, all I ever asked GOD for was to serve HIM.
I got thrown out of school at the age of 15 and I didn't get any
qualifications. The only people who would employ ME were those seeking
cleaners and and factories those are the kind of jobs I went for. Shortly
after becoming a Christian, I was talking to GOD because I wanted MY life to
have a purpose. I said to HIM, "GOD I don't mind being the gate-keeper as long
as I make it into Heaven, GOD in the world the only people who will employ ME
are those looking for cleaners and I'm fed up of cleaning other people's
toilets!" GOD's comment You worked hard cleaning other peoples toilets and
properties and put YOUR heart and soul in cleaning them, even though you were
tired of it! "
I said "GOD, because I have never been seen as good enough throughout MY whole
life through all the different experiences by everybody, I was called the
Black Sheep and because YOU are God, I don't want that treatment from YOU. GOD
I want the best job in Heaven!" A few days later, I responded to a Business
training advert and did a 4 month business course which GOD said HE arranged
why I am able to do what HE has asked ME to do and why I AM able to
co-ordinate and structure the scattered information which GOD has given ME to
write, which GOD calls part of MY training.
GOD said people are calling ME greedy and Selfish, amongst other things, and
saying If I knew HE was walking on the Earth from March 2009, why didn't I
tell people before? In response, for the past two years I have been busy
writing GOD's accounts and getting to understand HIM, I couldn't publish what
would have made no sense if I could not understand HIM! GOD said HE networked
everything and timed it all. GOD said HE gave ME the title because it was HIS
choice from the beginning and that's why HE started Creation. GOD said HE
looked at everyone and I was the best candidate. GOD said HE is GOD, and of
Spirit and if HE had found a man as beatiful and as gentle and as kind and as
friendly and as caring with a funny sense of humour as MYSELF, HE would have
become a woman! GOD said people should respect HIS decisions and show respect
because HE is GOD.
On 5th March 2009, when GOD first revealed HIMSELF, one of the things HE spoke
to ME and said was "You asked ME for the GOD job and it is available" and I
replied "I didn't ask for YOUR job, GOD!" And GOD reminded ME of MY
conversation (prayers) with HIM in the beginning of 1994. GOD asked ME several
times did I want the GOD job and pressured ME and pressured ME and pressured
ME and in the end I was so annoyed with HIM, I told HIM I'm taking it, just so
that I can punish YOU forever and that's how Jesus got HIS bride!.