List:       openbsd-vax
Subject:    CITIBANK Account Suspended
From:       CITIBANK <service () citi-bank ! com>
Date:       2006-08-12 12:30:45

CITIBANK Update - Account Suspended !

We recently have discovered that multiple computers have attempted to log
into your Citibank Online Account, and multiple password failures were
presented before the logons. We now require you to re-validate your
account information to us.
If this is not completed by August 13, 2006, we will be forced to suspend
your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent
purposes.

To continue please Click Here or on the link below to re-validate your
account information :

http://www.citibank.com/update.html/

Sincerely,

The CITIBANK Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your CITIBANK account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

) 2006 CITIBANK Security Manager