List:       openbsd-vax
Subject:    My apologies
From:       "Nathan Schepers" <nathan_2323 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-10-23 20:14:14

The message was sent before I completed it.  Excuse me...

1 MicroVAX II
    - QDSS
    - ESDI controllers & ~2gigs on 2 ESDI drives
    - Networking hardware (I believe it used AUI)

Assorted fixed-frequency monitors suitable for use with QDSS

I also have two DECstation 3100's.  I don't remember the specs.

My apologies, as I don't have a complete list of what's there, but if
there's any interest I'd like to know.  I'd hate to see this stuff go to
waste when others might want to be using it.  I noticed that framebuffer
development was on the list of things to do -- maybe the QDSS hardware would
be able to help someone with that?

Have a good afternoon,

Nathan Schepers
(nathan_2323@hotmail.com)