List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    installation from http site problems?
From:       CyberPsychotic <mlists () gizmo ! kyrnet ! kg>
Date:       1999-05-26 13:05:15

I finally figured out the reason why my kernel wouldn't load (my few days
ago message), and I believe it might be some mess with installation from
http site.  I had preloaded whole OpenBSD 2.5 on my local machine and
tried to install stuff by fetching disto over http from this box. Now I
 tried to open ftp on the server, and did installation from the same,
preloaded files and it booted just fine. I tested which mime-type
server gives to bsd, and it was text/plain. I am just wondering if it
could have been damaged in the first place while tranfering over http as
text/plain type? (I am using apache 1.3.5 on Solaris).

--
fygrave@tigerteam.net		http://www.kalug.lug.net