List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    Re: Driver for Bt848 on Alpha?
From:       Chris Cappuccio <chris () nmedia ! net>
Date:       1999-04-21 17:26:59

There is a brooktree848/849/878/879 driver for pci..

I don't know if its 64bit clean or if any of the programs that use it are,
but you should start with it!

--
Corporations are not evil. That kind of anthropomorphism is inappropriate.
Corporations are too stupid to be evil, only people can be that.  -jwz