List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    Re: Ctrl-C Dogs Session
Date:       1999-03-29 6:24:10

Well, to provide a further update, I got busy and haven't been able
to check on the console yet, but when I use an ssh client to "telnet"
in (using ssh version 1  I believe), the ctrl-c works as expected...
it doesn't lock the shell session.  Which gives me a workaround, but
I'd still like to know what changed.