List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    RE: DBM (GDBM) on OpenBSD 2.3
From:       "Robert Rusek" <rusek () iname ! com>
Date:       1998-10-31 19:56:37

When I try this I get the following when I specify in the script to use this
routine (use GDBM_File):

Can't load module GDBM_File, dynamic loading not available in this perl.
  (You may need to build a new perl executable which either supports
  dynamic loading or has the GDBM_File module statically linked into it.).