List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    adding files to kernel
From:       "Federico G. Schwindt" <fgsch () olimpo ! com ! br>
Date:       1998-07-25 3:55:00

  I want to include some code if pcicmaster is defined in the configuration
file.  The code needs to run when the PCI devices are tested.
  If I'm not wrong I've to modify files.pci and files.i386, but I dont know
what I have to add.
  Can anyone help me or tell me where I can read/find some info?
  Thanks,

  Federico Schwindt.-

--
Soon you will meet the dark side of openbsd.