List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    Re: mvme88k kernel problems
From:       "Steve Murphree, Jr." <smurph () lgate ! cneti ! com>
Date:       1998-07-23 14:56:40

At 09:09 AM 7/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve,
>
>What IRQ (perhaps thorugh the PCC2 vectors) is being used
>for the cl 'serial' dev (or PCC2?)

Well it interesting that you mention that. In the M187 config, it is set to
4.  However, when booting I get a message saying:

Warning: Changing ipl 4 specified in ioconf.c for cl to 3.

3 is the value specified in machine/board.h

I could put in the config file:
cl0 at pcctwo0 offsett 0xFFF45000 ipl 4 size 1000
and get the above warning message.

>Did you see the "pcc2 at mainbus" before the "cl at pcc2"
>message prior to the bomb?

I'll have to check this one.  I do know that the vme0 is.

>Randy Lewis  RTMX, Inc., Hillsborough, NC  919 644 7869
>randy@rtmx.com

Thanks.