List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    Re: BSD auth question, auth_call() fails
From:       Kurt Miller <kurt () intricatesoftware ! com>
Date:       2008-01-31 19:49:35

On Thursday 31 January 2008 2:25:50 pm Marco S Hyman wrote:
> Kurt Miller writes:
>  > How does the following diff work?
>
> Looks good to me, Kurt. Has it been tested?

Thanks. I didn't reproduce the OP's issue since on my laptop the internal pipe
ends up on higher fd's. I'd like to hear from someone who can reproduce OP's
issue if the patch fixes it.

I did however run the regress tests and modified the closefrom test. I added
dup2() to the pipe fd my laptop was using, stepped trough the code with gdb
and confirmed it works as intended.

-Kurt