List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    "Signs of God - Design in Nature" by Harun Yahya
From:       "Arda Ozdemir" <ardaozd () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-01-24 0:14:17

If your e-mail software does not support html, please click here.

For All Believers

Signs of God
Design in Nature
by Harun Yahya

 Darwin said:

"If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not
possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my
theory would absolutely break down."

When you read this book, you will see that Darwins theory has absolutely
broken down, just as he feared it would.

In the living organisms, we come across designs that are incomparably superior
to even the most thrilling technological breakthroughs of our times. A
thorough examination of the feathers of a bird, the sonar system of a bat or
the wing structure of a fly reveals amazingly complex designs. This is the
flawless creation of Allah.

The theory of evolution introduced by Charles Darwin in the 19th century
denies creation and suggests that design in nature came into existence
spontaneously and accidently through natural processes. Living bodies
consist of organs made of intricate components, the absence of even one of
which would render that organ useless. even these irreducibly complex organs
alone clearly prove that life can not be accounted for by natural causes but
was flawlessly created by God.

In this book you will see the proofs of God's perfect creation.