List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    pf rdr and arp
From:       Fredrik Widlund <fredrik.widlund () qbrick ! com>
Date:       2005-01-25 9:53:07

Simple scenario:
Firewall with many legs (different vlans, 802.1q trunked to a switch).
Redirect (rdr) for a specific port from address X on internet segment
(not the firewall address) to "dmz" host Y.

Question:
Is OpenBSD 3.6 / pf supposed to deal automagically with the arp response
for the otherwise unused public address X?

As far as I remember, this used to not be the case, the it became the
case, now I doesn't seem to work for me?

/Fredrik Widlund