List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    here! So much more than straight TV
From:       memberspecials () planetout ! com (PlanetOut Member Special)
Date:       2004-12-21 4:40:14

Dear PlanetOut.com member, here's a message from our sponsor:
Introducing your TV's new domestic partner.

here! So much more than straight TV.

Available on:

DIRECTV Ch190, DISH Network Ch 537, Adelphia OnDemand, Time
Warner Cable Movies On Demand, RCN Cable, Starpower, and now
on Cablevision. If you want here! call your cable or
satellite provider.

Find out whats playing and sign up for our e-newsletter at
heretv.com.

-- http://www.planetout.com/bounce/pnodirect/special/2004/12/email041220_heretv.html --

 by PlanetOut.com
All copyright and trademark rights reserved."

# if plaintext, word wrap it first (the AOL mail client does the wrapping itself)
if [string match p $email_type] { set tail [text_wordWrap $tail] }

write $tail

write [ifAOL "<font color=\"#FFFFFF\">"]
-}