List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    CEEA meets your satisfaction !
From:       "Euro-arab center for studies" <info () ceea ! com>
Date:       2002-11-27 23:33:49

(An English text follows)
UN NOUVEAU CEEA
UN TOUT NOUVEL HABILLAGE POUR LE SITE
=A0
Dans le souci de maintenir son image de " Pionnier-Avant-Gardiste ", le CEE=
A confectionne un nouveau look pour son site internet officiel : www.ceea.c=
om et ce pour r=E9pondre aux exigences de la nouvelle donne internationale.=
 Toutes vos suggestions, commentaires et r=E9actions sont les bienvenues.
=A0
=A0
Citation du jour :
L'information n'a de sens que si elle est partag=E9e par tous... Partageons=
 notre savoir ; vos suggestions et remarques nous int=E9ressent.
=A0
Dr. Saleh Baker AL-TAYAR
Pr=E9sident
=A0
*****************************
A NEW CEEA
A FRESHLY NEW STYLE FOR THE SITE
=A0
In order to keep up with its " Pioneer " image, the CEEA, Center for Euro-A=
rab Studies, is redesigning a new look of its official Internet site : www.=
ceea.com so as to fulfill the requirements of the new international face. A=
ll your suggestions, reactions and comments are mostly welcomed.
=A0
=A0
Motion of the day:
Information gets sense only when shared by all.... Let us share our knowled=
ge ; we are deeply interested in your suggestions and comments.
=A0
Dr. Saleh Baker AL-TAYAR
President