List:       openbsd-tech
Subject:    Re: ISAKMP: Preventing SPD addition?
From:       Jean-Francois Dive <jef () linuxbe ! org>
Date:       2002-10-29 2:49:28

then you're in the right and standard scenario to use
isakmpd properly. Phase 2 negociation is there just for
that: tell which bit of the traffic is gonna be encrypted
(aka: define the selectors)...

Jef

--

-> Jean-Francois Dive
--> jef@linuxbe.org

  There is no such thing as randomness.  Only order of infinite
  complexity.  - _The Holographic Universe_, Michael Talbot