List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: Creating a cross-compiler for OBSD/sparc
From:       "Todd T. Fries" <todd () fries ! net>
Date:       2001-02-28 1:46:08

The general way this is supposed to work is for you to do:

	cd /usr/src
	make TARGET=sparc cross-tools

and you'll get things populating /usr/cross/sparc .. so make sure you
have the space!

Not that that's guaranteed to work, but it will certainly get you closer
than you have gotten yourself thusfar...

Penned by Dave Holcomb on Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 03:30:42PM -0700, we have:

--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net