List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: Clearing prom password on a Sparc5
From:       Ben <ben () blueskyinnovations ! com>
Date:       2000-12-11 5:39:55

Oops! Sorry about that. The IP address is
http://209.249.19.184/sparcdummies.html

Since it's an internal network behind a firewall, I've not managed to
configure the firewall to allow me to access the webserver using the
external IP from inside. I'm using FreeBSD on the firewall, altho' the
webserver is on Openbsd. If OpenBSD allows you to tweak a NAT firewall
so that you can access the external IP address from the inside, please
let me know how.

Ben