List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: Crashes on sparc 10 running 2.7
From:       Brett Longworth <brettl () bio ! umass ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-26 19:45:32

Hi,

Two things Georg's reply brought to mind:  the system did not respond to
stop-a after a crash before I turned on watchdog rebooting, and I may
have a flaky AUI net connection.

As an aside, does anyone know what this  message means?

 bluefin /bsd: le0: dropping chained buffer

I'm figuring it indicates a problem with with my tranciever, but it would
be nice to know for sure.

thanks,
-Brett

Brett Longworth