List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: SPARC serial and specifically SPARCbook 3GX serial
From:       Will Waites <ww () localhost ! styx ! org>
Date:       2000-04-05 0:55:36

The  serial ports  are generally  /dev/ttya and  /dev/ttyb. On  my RDI
PowerLite85  (a sparcbook clone,  although I've  never used  an actual
sparcbook  so I  don't  know how  close a  clone  it is)  ttyb is  the
internal modem (a  blazing 9600bps ;) and there's  no obvious physical
port associated with ttya.

Cheers,
-w
--