List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Current snapshot or 2.5 release up?
From:       rdkeys () unity ! ncsu ! edu
Date:       1999-04-26 16:03:59

I was just visiting openbsd.org and the 2.5 tree was denied.
Is that normal, or just a sign of uploading things into the release to be
tree?

When will the official 2.5 sparc port be available?  I need to add some
hardware to my ss1, so was thinking about totally reinstalling the
system from scratch.  If the 2.5 is out soon, maybe I will wait until
it is officially out.

Any insights are appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Keys

(and kudos to the sparc crewe... it is a nice port).